Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Name Alexi Lubormirski as Royal Wedding Photographer

Meghan Markle on the red carpet and now

GETTYMeghan Markle news Biography claims Prince Harry fiancee is a ‘supreme networker

Lubomirski also did the couple's engagement photos, and he is a former assistant to Mario Testino, who was famed for his photos of Harry's late mother Princess Diana. "Alexi is a well-known portrait photographer, and photographed Prince Harry and Ms. Markle past year at Frogmore House, Windsor, to mark the news of their engagement".

Lubormirski also took the couple's engagement photos at Frogmore House past year.

Alexi Lubomirski, 42, who photographed the pair for their engagement, will be at Windsor Castle next month to take the official wedding shots, Kensington Palace announced.

"I could not be more thrilled or honoured to photograph this historic occasion", he shared.

Harry and Meghan
GETTYMeghan Markle news Meghan’s acting experience sets her aside from the usual royal blushing brides

According to Fox News, the same man who took the now-famous engagement photos of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle that were released back in November, will also be photographing the royal wedding on May 19.

While Kensington Palace hasn't commented on the Midwestern visit, they did indicate MONTHS ago that the California native would begin the process of becoming a United Kingdom citizen. Alexi Lubomirski also referred back to the engagement photographs he took a year ago, saying that having taken those pictures and now being able to witness the next chapter in their relationship is an honor and a joy for him. He traveled in Peru as a young man and studied in England, and now lives in NY with his wife and two sons, the statement says. With the couple breaking several royal wedding traditions, many people just can't wait to see how the wedding pans out. News recently that Markle had tracked him down on Instagram.

Kensington Palace revealed earlier this week that the couple are not inviting any world leaders or political figures in their official capacities, although some may attend as personal friends of the couple.

Google loses historic 'right to be forgotten case' in Britain
There has been no official announcement regarding the launch of this feature to the users in their entirety. Fortunately, Android Authority and The Verge were able to acquire images of the new Gmail interface.

Gaza Health Ministry: Four Palestinians dead in Gaza explosion
More than 30 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli gunfire since the start of "Flag Friday" demonstrations two weeks ago. Human rights groups have said soldiers can only use lethal force if they face an apparent imminent threat to their lives.

Erdogan, Trump speak about Syria in phone call
Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Joseph Dunford said at a joint news conference with American Secretary of Defense James Mattis. Ankara backs rebel forces seeking Assad's ouster while Moscow remains a major ally of the regime in Damascus.

Latest News